Kreativ Blogger Award!!!
Thanks, Tasha. You made my day. ;-) And now I get to share the love!
If I tagged you, you have to:
1. Link back to me
2. Complete the below form
3. Award other blogs, and inform them
4. Share 7 random things about yourself
1) Name your favorite song:
Vocal: "Be Thou My Vision."
Instrumental: "Down By The Sally Gardens."
2) Name your favorite dessert:
Boxed Chocolates...or frozen yogurt. *Drool*
3) What makes you angry:
Lots of things, but mostly seeing a problem and being ABSOLUTELY POWERLESS to fix it. *snarglebarglesasafras*
4) When you're upset:
I melt down. Not a pretty sight.
5) What's your favorite pet?
Well, since we have two cats, it'd be kinda unfair to pick one over the other. I have to admit, though, that I tend to prefer Licorice because he lets us give him "lovin's," and he comes and sits by me when I'm in one of my >moods<.
6) Black or white?
Black. White is too hard to keep clean. :-P
7) Biggest fear?
Falling from a high place (or being in an accident) and ending up maimed for life. That, and "stinging devils." >Shudder<
8) Everyday attitude?
*Cough* It depends. Some days I'm kinda ticked off from the moment I drag my lazy carcass out of bed. I can put up a front for a time (like when I'm around other people), and even forget about it for a moment (like when I'm baby-talking the cat), but there's always an undercurrent of anger or "the blues".
And then there are the BAD days....
9) What is perfection?
Unattainable. Until we get Home, I mean.
10) Guilty pleasure?
Eating boxed chocolates. :-P
Seven Random Things:
- As of next month, I will be the same age as Charlotte Lucas in Pride and Prejudice.
- ...yet I still don't have a driver's license. Or even a permit.
- I have a "thing" for red hair. And curls.
- I am allergic to bananas. >Gag<
- Not only do I make my own clothes, I also make jewelry to go with them.
- I can't stand to see people kiss. Yech!
- People still occasionally ask my if I'm in high school!
And that's really all I can think of because anyone else has already been tagged. Plus I don't know many people on the Blogosphere.
Until next time, Gentle Readers,